Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NFL Fantasy Football Who's Hot/Who's Not -QB's- Week 10

Are you looking to be a Fantasy Football Champion!

Then you came to the right place.


Going into Week 9 of the NFL we have several teams on Bye this week, New England, Kansas City, Cleveland, and the New York Jets. Out of all of those teams, you should only have one of these QB's as a starter option and that is Tom Brady. So if you are looking for a Bye week fill in, I have some options for you, and if you're just in need of a QB regardless of who is out then I will do my best to help you. 

I have RG3 on my team who has been an alright option (Ranked 15th in ESPN.com leagues) but I just seem to keep believing and this Thursday he will be facing a Minnesota Vikings defense that is giving up on average a little over two TD's a game, so once again I am rolling with Griffin this week who should, at the very least be able to match that two TD average.

OK, now on to Who's Hot/Who's Not for Week 10 of the 2013 NFL season;

QB - Who's Hot
  • Russell Wilson - QB Seattle Seahawks - Wilson will be facing up against an Atlanta Falcons defense that is giving up the the 7th most points to opposing QB's this season. There is also the fact that the Falcons were the team that ended the Seahawks season last year in the playoffs, and I believe everyone on the Seahawks sideline is looking to avenge that loss come this Sunday.
  • Christian Ponder - QB Minnesota Vikings - This is a place you could look if you were looking for a fill in for Tom Brady or Alex Smith this week. I base this only on match-up (Against Washington defense giving up the 5th most points to opposing QB's) and I would expect him to be back on the waiver's after this week.
  • Jake Locker - QB Tennessee Titans - Against a Jacksonville Jaguars defense that has only had 3 INT's all year and the rest of the time they are being scorched by opposing QB's. After RB Chris Johnson's performance last week they will be focusing a lot of their attention on him which should open up the field and allow Jake Locker to do as so many QB's have done already this season against the Jags.
QB - Who's Not
  • Colin Kaepernick - QB San Francisco 49ers - If you're stuck with Colin this week I would look elsewhere. He is going up against a stout Carolina Panthers' defense that is ranked as the stingiest D against opposing QB's in Fantasy Football this year. The Panther's are giving up less than 1 TD a game and have only had one game where they gave up over 300 yds (Russell Wilson Week 1).
  • Matt Ryan - QB Atlanta Falcons - The Falcons have the Seattle Seahawks coming to town this weekend and that means the Legion of Boom will be there with them. With Seattle already looking to seek revenge for their playoff loss last season I expect the L.O.B. to be ready to grab some balls out of the air and run them back for a TD or two.
  • Joe Flacco - QB Baltimore Ravens - Flacco will be going up against division rival Cincinnati Bengals, who have only given up 11 TD's thru the air all season. If you have to rely on Flacco this weekend do yourself a favor and grab Big Ben or one of the QB's above if they're still available in your league.

Well I hope you use my advice the best you can, and hopefully come out of the weekend with the "W". If you also need help at Wide Receiver, check out my Who's Hot/Who's Not -WR's- Week 10.

If you think I may be wrong then feel free to let me know and if you have other suggestions go ahead and leave a comment. If you have a Fantasy Football question or need help on deciding who to start, leave a comment and I will answer any and all questions.

As always, I thank you for your time reading my posts and I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to check back often for more Sports News & Analysis, as well as some good ol' fashion Fantasy Football advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment