Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NFL Fantasy Football Week 9 Who's Hot/Who's Not

*Las Vegas Vacation Edition*

 

Since I will be in Vegas for Halloween Weekend I am going to make this one Short n Sweet.
This will be my ranking of the top 5 players in each position for Week 9 in the NFL. I will also throw in some sleepers but unfortunately because of time I will not be able to put much detail into my picks. This will be my first time down in Sin City and honestly most of my thoughts have been about the flight (I don't do too well on planes) so sorry if this seems rushed or empty looking.

Teams on a Bye week:
  • Denver Broncos
  • Detroit Lion
  • New York Giants
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars (Although this whole season has seemed like a Bye week for them)

Top 5 QB's Week 9:
  1. Drew Brees
  2. Phillip Rivers
  3. Aaron Rodgers
  4. Tony Romo
  5. Cam Newton
Sleeper QB's Week 9:
  • Jake Locker
  •  Alex Smith
Top 5 RB's Week 9:
  1. Jamaal Charles
  2. Marshawn Lynch
  3. LeSean McCoy
  4. Matt Forte
  5. Eddie Lacy
Sleeper RB's Week 9:
  • BenJarvis Green-Ellis
  • Zac Stacy
Top 5 WR's Week 9:
  1.  AJ Green
  2. Jordy Nelson
  3. Dez Bryant
  4. Brandon Marshall
  5. DeSean Jackson
Sleeper WR's Week 9:
  • Keenan Allen
  • Nate Washington
Top 5 TE's Week 9:
  1. Antonio Gates
  2. Jordan Cameron
  3. Jason Witten
  4. Rob Gronkowski
  5. Jimmy Graham (Based on his recent injury, otherwise #1)
Sleeper TE's Week 9
  • Greg Olsen
  • Charles Clay
 See you back here Monday for more of this digital gold...Vegas here I come!

Hopefully you can use this list and get a better idea of who to use this weekend. Good Luck!
Send any questions you have about who to start or who to bench and I will try and give you my ideas or reasoning's.

Thanks for reading and sorry again for the quick post today, I will be back to this Monday for a my usual NFL Weekly Mayhem.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment