Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NFL Fantasy Football Who's Hot/Who's Not -RB's- Week 7

If you are in need of a RB this week because your starting RB is on a Bye, well you got a lot more to worry about then just filling the void this week. With Oakland and New Orleans on a Bye this week, the only RB on either team at this moment worthy of starting would be Darren Sproles so other than that you should not have a RB on Bye this week. If you do I will try and help you out with some waiver wire pick-ups and help some of you out with who to start or bench this week.

RB - Who's Hot
  • Brandon Jacobs - I like Jacobs this week against a Vikings defense that is allowing the most fantasy points to opposing RB's. I don't like Jacobs as a full time replacement if that is what your looking for but I would pick him up if only for the week because of his match-up.
  • BenJarvis Green-Ellis - The Law Firm is going up against a Lions defense that has given up double digits to opposing RB's in all but one game this year and the one where they didn't give up a rushing score was against the Packers when they were without Eddie Lacy. I don't expect Green-Ellis to be your top back this week but he is worthy of a flex play at the least.
  • Zac Stacy - This guy is available in most leagues even after he has been named the starter for the Rams. I am not 100% sold on him going up against a very good Panthers defense but I do like him as a stow-away for now.
RB - Who's Not
  • Le'Veon Bell - Against a Ravens defense that has only allowed 1 rushing TD all season, I'm leaving Bell on the bench this week. He may get some goal line carries but that doesn't mean he will convert.
  • Stevan Ridley - I would leave Ridley on the bench this week against the 2nd ranked defense against opposing RB's in Fantasy Football in the New York Jets. He has not had good games against this division rival in the past and I look at that trend continuing this Sunday.
  • Maurice Jones-Drew - He looked more like his old self last week against Denver but of his 71 yds rushing, 28 came on one run. This week he will be up against a Chargers defense that has yet to allow an opposing RB to rush for a TD. Don't do it!
I will be posting my WR's later on today.

I hope this will help you out with your fantasy teams this week. As always, thank you for reading and be sure to check back often.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment